Monday, December 29, 2008

Blood Promise Clue!!!!

On Richelle Mead's blog she left a clue to one of her books.... we think to blood promise! i cant say it word for word but it goes something like this....
"His enemies will use that person against him"
many bloggers that wrote comments on the website gave me an idea.... someone wrote it might be to blood promise, which got me thinking.....
Some of my theories relate to this clue....
the theory was that the blond vampire, that took Dimitri, could use Dimitri against rose to get to Lissa! (like a swap) or maybe Dimitri pretends to be good to get to Lissa! maybe they might fool rose, get Lissa to meet her somewhere and try to kill rose.... Lissa shows up in time to save her.... rose gets up and kicks butt! maybe eddies there too.... another blogger commented with similar ideas to these, i agree with him/her.
if you have anything to add or to say please write, I'm here all day to discuss theories or whatever..... I'm so bored and depressed...... at least Richelle put out my misery a bit by putting that title and clue on her blog and website!
i check for updates everyday.... and i promise if i come up with anything new I'll definitely write it down... i would be very thankful if you would do the same by writing me comments or following this blog!

2 comments:

  1. I have a theory that Dimitri might actually go after his Moroi father to kill him, and he won't go to Siberia because he knows he'll thirst to kill his family, even though he doesn't want to.

    And the next book is called Blood Promise, so everyone has been thinking about the promise, and saying that it is that she will kill him. I started thinking about anything Rose promised Dimitri, and in the cabin when they were lieing next to each other, Rose said she'd never let anything happen to him, and earlier in Shadow Kiss, she promised Dimitri that if he ever saw ghosts, or went through something bad, she'd help him through it. I don't know how these help, but it helps me get through the time until Blood Promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point. I felt that when Rose didn't help Dimitri she had betrayed him. She did vow to protect him and she broke that promise. She must redeem herself, but not by killing him. That would just be bad.

    ReplyDelete